Avira AntiVir Windows Server 10.2.0.1857
Total: 296 | Last week: 1
Shareware | 350 USD to Buy
18 Aug 2011
09 Aug 2011
This program was not tested against viruses so far. Please check now using this linkDR WEB VIRUS CHECK
Avira AntiVir Windows Server 10.2.0.1857 Description & Reviews
Avira ensures permanent antivirus protection for Windows file servers users
Avira AntiVir for Windows Server is a first-class antivirus solution, ensuring permanent protection for Windows file servers users against malicious programs.
- Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., it detects Adware & Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
- Solid antivirus technologies: multi-platform, VB100% certified scan engine;
- Low usage of computer resources;
- Modular structure: allows remote configuration, thus assisting the server admin's work while keeping network users perfectly protected;
- Professional services: the Avira license entitles you to virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals;
- Fully compatible with operating systems running from Windows NT server (4.0 version or higher) to Windows Server 2003, it provides a wide variety of configuration settings designed to increase your network security;
- Avira Resident Service runs silently in the background, monitoring all file operations. When the user performs a file operation (e.g. launching a program, opening a document), this is automatically scanned against viruses and unwanted programs;
- The Control Program is a special interface, designed to configure and monitor the Resident Service. As such, it offers the possibility to manage several Resident Services installed on different servers in the network.
NEW: Configuration assistant for easy and fast basic configuration after the installation.
Limitations: The Installation Kit comes fully featured but the update service is disabled. To enable the update service you may purchase the appropriate commercial license from .
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support:
Install and Uninstall
512 MB RAM, 2 GB recommended. 1 GB Windows Server 2008 Core installation. 50 MB HDD.
Rising Antivirus 2011 - Provides extensive and continuous protection for your home and office computers.
Abacre Antivirus - Increase your computers security with new generation antivirus!.
avast! Home - Free antivirus - Free antivirus software for non-commercial home use (complete desktop security).
avast! Pro Antivirus 2014 - Powerful antivirus and anti-spyware for everyday use.
ZenOK Free Antivirus - ZENOK FREE ANTIVIRUS 2012 is a professional antivirus suite.
MAXTAX Steuersparen Deluxe - MAXTAX tax saving 2013 Deluxe - Quick fill - Save Taxes.
Avira AntiVir Windows Server 10.2.0.1857 Keywords
antivirus for windows server network security server antivirus network virus protection server antivirus programs phishing virus trojan horse antivirus virus protection antivirus software avira windows server file programs configuration resident service
FreeSoft4Down.com periodically updates all information about Avira AntiVir Windows Server 10.2.0.1857 from its publisher, so some information may be slightly out-of-date. You should confirm this information before relying on it. Freesoft4down is a free software download website which provides information and download links as provided by the publisher.Freesoft may use a download manager with offers during the download of the actual software which could be additionally installed with the software being downloaded.Using Avira AntiVir Windows Server 10.2.0.1857's crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators, ect. is illegal and prevent future development of Avira AntiVir Windows Server. Download links are directly from our mirror sites or publisher sites, FreeSoft4Down.com does not provide download link for Avira AntiVir Windows Server 10.2.0.1857 from torrent sites or file hosting sites such as Rapidshare.com, Megaupload.com, Yousendit.com and so on.